Location: Mbombela Rural, Mpumalanga
Closing Date: 11 May 2022
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
About the Learnership
Role purpose: Sells the organization’s merchandise according to agreed targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock control
- Stock orders
- Marketing of agricultural commodities
- Other ad-hoc job-related duties
- Paypoint sales
- Other administrative duties
- Client service
- Grade 12 or NQF 4.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
- Team orientated
- Willing to undergo continuous training.
How to Apply
Things to take note of when applying:
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px