Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 21 February 2024
SA National Parks: Financial Accounting / Internal Auditing Internship Programme 2024
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma / Degree at a Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed in SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R6 030.00.
Duration: 12 Months contract
Stipend: R6 030.00 pm
- Degree / National Diploma in: Financial Accounting/Internal Auditing
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme
How to Apply
Applications must be complete an application using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/N6EXpDFE4M
Applicants must also email CV and recently certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID to: TMNP.firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: TMNPFIN24-25
NB. Failure to complete application form using the link and submitting the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- Manual applications will not be accepted. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- Should you not hear from us within 21 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.