Closing Date: Not Specified
Royal HaskoningDHV: Bursaries 2023
As part of our commitment to enhancing society, Royal HaskoningDHV established the DHV Education Foundation Trust (The DEF). The DEF Bursary Programme offers bursaries in the fields of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and Data Science. The assistance applies to undergraduate degrees at accredited South African Universities.
We invite highly motivated students with a passion for innovation and problem-solving to apply for our 2023 Bursary Programme. Our main criteria for consideration are academic potential and financial need. As part of our commitment to diversity, we will give preference to applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups.
- You are a South African citizen
- You are studying a BSc or BEng degree in the discipline of either Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a BSc Data Science degree
- You are registered at an accredited South African university
- You have successfully completed your first academic year in one of the above qualifications
- You have maintained an academic average of 65% or above
What does the bursary offer you?
- Vacation work
- The opportunity to be employed by Royal HaskoningDHV following the successful completion of your studies (subject to the availability of graduate vacancies)
How to Apply
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copy of your South African ID document
- Final Grade 12 results
- Tertiary academic transcript in full
- Proof of registration with an accredited South African university
- Payslips for your parent(s)/guardian, or a tax return statement stating income, if employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/guardian are/is unemployed
- A completed motivation form
- Two written testimonials from educators
Please access this <<Link>> for the mandatory motivation form and to find a template that may be used for your testimonials.