Location: Pretoria. South Africa
Closing Date: 13 May 2022
The Department invites all suitable and qualifying graduates aged between 18 and 35, who are interested and who have never participated in an Internship programme before, to apply for the following Internship Programmes. The duration of the internship programme is twenty-four (24) months
Position: Risk & Integrity Management Interns
Reference No: Risk Intern
Duration: Twenty-four (24) months contract
An appropriate National Diploma or Degree (NQF 6/7) in:
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Forensic Investigations
- Public Management
- Public Administration
- or any related field
- Applicants must be 18-35 years of age
- The applicants must not have been exposed or have participated in an internship programme.
- Must be currently unemployed
NB. Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification and criminal record.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 Form and must be accompanied by:
- A recent comprehensive CV;
- Contactable referees (telephone numbers and email addresses must be indicated);
- Copies of all certificates and Identity Document copy and academic transcript/ record.
- and any other relevant documents.
Such copies need not be certified when applying for the post. The requirement of certified copies will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
NB. Candidates must quote the reference number of the position on the subject line (email) when applying i.e., “REF NO: RISK INTERN”
Applications can be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acceptable formats for submission of documents are limited to MS Word, PDF.
- It is important to note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information and attachments in support of the application are submitted by the due date.
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Due to the large number of responses anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within six months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.