Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Clockwork is looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Digital Intern to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining client birthday lists and contacts.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Is responsible for organising client meeting and requirements thereof (e.g., booking rooms, catering, room layout, presentation aids, etc.)
- Records all client meetings accurately by means of a contact report, distributed within 24 hours.
- Managing Social content and competitions.
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to produce outstanding briefs into the agency
- Updates the traffic manager as soon as any changes happen to the status of a job.
- Shows thorough understanding of the task at hand and able to articulate the require task through a meaningful brief into the system
- A bachelor’s degree in:
- Digital Marketing,
- Strategic Communication,
- Brand Management,
- or related field.
- Prior administrative, Digital Marketing Sales, or client services experience within an agency may be advantageous.
- A professional and friendly demeanour.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Include “Digital Intern Application” in the subject line of the email.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org