Walter Sisulu University has created a Student Services Portal that enables a student to access personal particulars, academic reports, results and fees statements online.
You can print reports like your proof of registration and fees statements. If you need an official stamped report like academic records, you need to visit the office rendering this service.
WSU Student Portal Login
How To Recover Your WSU Student Portal Password
You can now perform the WSU student portal password recovery process from the convenience of your home. The methods listed below can be used by current or prospective students to access their Walter Sisulu University student portal.
- Visit the Walter Sisulu Student Portal via https://ieweb.wsu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Once the WSU homepage is loaded, scroll your mouse and provide your “STUDENT NUMBER” where it is needed.
- Navigate the mouse down and click on “FORGOT PIN”
- An email would be sent from the WSU Student portal
- Once the email is received, click on the URL link in the email to help you recover/reset your WSU student portal password.
For further information or assistance, contact WSU’s campus offices:
Mthatha Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Butterworth Campus: email@example.com
Buffalo City Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Komani Campus: email@example.com