Closing Date: 30 November 2022
VGI Consulting is inviting students to apply for a bursary award, for the 2023 academic year. Students who have completed their first year of study toward a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree, may apply.
The bursary will cover the cost of university tuition fees. Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. The bursary will be renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study in 2023
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
How to Apply
Download and complete the VGI Consulting Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (on university letterhead)
- Proof of university enrollment (on university letterhead)
- Motivational Letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to Zinhle Mtsweni at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “VGI Consulting Bursary Application – Your Initials and Surname” in the email subject line).