Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Tomorrow Trust: Bursary Opportunities 2023
The Tomorrow Trust Tertiary Program offers bursaries to students completing various degrees at different institutions. Our goal is to support and help build independent, problem-solving, conscious young adults, who will enter the workplace self-reliant and ready to lead a successful life.
This is achieved through ongoing support provided by our in-house Psychologists and various activities students experience throughout their time at the Tomorrow Trust. We aim to create a safe space and a family environment.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Full-Time Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree .
- Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions: WITS, UJ, Stellenbosch, UCT, Rhodes and UP
- Graduates who finished their undergrad between Jan 2020 and Dec 2022.
What We Can Offer You:
- Full or partial bursaries to attend a registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and transport.
- On-going psycho-social and academic support with our in-house Psychologists.
- Monthly workshops developing essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities, vacation work, and work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with our Grades R – Grades 12 at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with countless opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership upon graduation
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Tomorrow Trust Bursary Application 2023
- A Motivation Letter clearly setting out why you have chosen your field of study and how you intend to use it after graduation.
- Certified ID
- Proof of Income (combine into one document/scan for all household members, incl. SASSA & affidavits)
If you’re in matric (2022), also submit the following:
- Grade 11 end-year report (with school stamp)
- Grade 12 term-2 school report (with school stamp)
If you are matriculated or an Undergrad Student at university:
- Latest Official Transcript
- Matric Certificate (certified by commissioner of Oaths or police station)
- For applicants under the age of 18, to comply with POPI regulations a signed consent form completed by your parent/legal guardian along with a certified copy of their proof of identity is required.
- You can download the guardian consent form by clicking HERE.