Location: South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Standard Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed candidates to apply for any one of their Youth Development and Employment Programmes. The opportunities are meant for South African citizens, Between the ages of 18-30 years old, who’ve never registered for or completed a Learnership or Internship Programme before.
The following Progammes are open for application
Whichever Standard Bank graduate programme you choose, you’ll find these things in common: quality, possibility, and unparalleled opportunity. And that’s because there’s nothing more important to us than helping you fulfill your potential. From shadowing senior colleagues to working on projects that make a difference in the world, for our graduate.
A learnership with Standard Bank Group follows a work-based approach to learning, you’ll gain a real-world understanding of Standard Bank Group, as you’re guided and supported to achieve the goals you’ve set yourself. The programme integrates practical and theory and includes both structured work experienceand structured learning with an accredited training provider – leading to a SAQA accredited qualification.
An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You’ll start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow. Once you’ve completed your internship, you’ll possess highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you’ll be able to own your career potential and apply for the role of your dreams.
- Completed Matric with a 60% average or above for all programmes
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for Learnerships, Internships and Graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements
- Currently completing or a completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Science and Mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South African citizen,
- Must be Between ages of 18-30 years old,
- Not registered for or completing another Learnership or Internship