Location: Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa
Closing Date: 07 April 2022
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) hereby invites applications for a one-year Internship Programme. We are looking for suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to join our Internship Programme in the below-mentioned fields of study.
Successful candidates will be required to enter into an Internship Agreement with SAWS for a duration of twelve months. There will be no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the Programme.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Human Capital Management Internship
Ref. HCM 2022
- Degree / BTech: Human Resource Management or Psychology or related
Office Administration Internship
Ref. ADMIN 2022
Degree/ National Diploma:
- Project Management,
- Public Administration
- Office Management
Ref. SHEQF 2022
- Safety Management
- Quality Management
Ref. Fin 2022
- Degree /National Diploma: Finance or related
Supply Chain Management Internship
Ref SCM 2022
- Degree / National Diploma: Supply Chain Management
Corporate Affairs – Stakeholder Relations Internship
Degree /National Diploma:
- International Relations
Information and Communication Technology Internship
Ref. ICT 2022
BTech Degree/ National Diploma:
- Information Systems,
- ICT Cyber
- ICT Projects
Technical Services Internship
Ref. TECH 2022
Degree/National Diploma in:
- Electrical Engineering (Specializing in Radio Frequency or Telecommunications)
Ref. Research 2022
Degree or Bachelor of Science:
- Health Application Research,
- Energy Renewable Studies,
- Environmental Studies
- or Geography
Climate Services Internship
Ref. Climate 2022
- Degree or Bachelor of Science: Meteorology or Environmental Studies with specific focus on Weather and Climate)
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above mentioned fields.
- An applicant must have been unemployed and with no work experience.
- Candidates leaving with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Students looking for Work Integrated Programme are encouraged to apply
Interns will be placed at the SAWS head office, currently based at Centurion. Successful candidates will be responsible for their own transport to the office. The SAWS will pay a monthly stipend of R6 500.00
How to Apply
In your online applications Upload your (Comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications).
Note: The link below will take you to the SA Weather Service Career website. Once on the website scroll down to find the internship and apply.
Due to the large number of applications, we envisage receiving, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.