Closing Date: 31 March 2022
Bursaries will be awarded to 3 candidates, for studies in ANY field, at any public University.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be living with a disability
- You must be studying towards a qualification, in any field of study
- You must be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited public University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
How to apply
Students who meet all of the criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational application letter
- Proof of disability: medical/ doctors letter
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.