Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing Date: 24 January 2023
MQA: Human Resource Internship Programme 2023
The Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) would like to invite qualifying individuals to apply for an internship opportunity within its Human Resource Unit. Unemployed individuals who have never participated in an internship programme are invited to apply. This opportunity is only available for South African citizens.
The successful intern will be appointed for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
The successful incumbent will be exposed to the following Key Performance Areas within the HR Unit:
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and Development
- Performance management
- Labour/Employee Relations
- Human Resources Information Systems
- General administration
- Employee wellness
- National Diploma or Degree in: Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must be currently Unemployed
- Must have never participated in an internship programme before
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resilience and agility
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications which shall consist of comprehensive Curriculum Citae, Certified copies of qualifications, a valid proof of ID to: email@example.com
NB. Should you not hear from the MQA within 4 weeks of the closing date, you must regard your application as unsuccessful.