Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 January 2023
Momentum Distribution Services (MDS): Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Our 12-month Graduate Internship programme will expose graduates to the day-to-day functioning within the area of responsibility. You will be allocated a panel of Independent Financial Advisers for which you will be responsible to market Risk, Savings, Health, and Employee benefits products.
Graduates can expect to learn skills that will enable them to:
- Engage and build meaningful partnerships with independent financial advisers (IFAs)
- Using innovative engagement techniques using the product, market, and sales intelligence will set them apart from their counterparts.
You will be required to:
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to a culture that guides and directs best practices, fostering an environment of continuous learning improvement and cohesiveness.
- Identify your own growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training, and personal growth
- An LLB degree or BCom degree in:
- Business Management,
- No prior industry experiences
- Digital capabilities as you are required to engage digitally with stakeholders