Location: Sandton, South Africa
Closing Date: 20 January 2023
Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE): Graduate Programme 2023
Are you analytical and skilled at problem-solving and planning? The JSE is looking for graduates who are motivated and passionate about starting a career within the Capital Market environment.
We are looking for individuals who would stretch their limits to deliver superior results, go the extra mile to meet deadlines and find solutions to any challenges.
The successful applicants would be offered the following:
- Opportunity to gain practical work experience and skills
- Offer structured training programmes that are relevant to the financial sector
- Behavioral training and practical on the job training
- Soft skills: Critical thinking, Problem-solving, Emotional intelligence, Negotiation, Stress management and Leadership skills.
Must have completed (or will soon complete) a 3 year qualification in:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Informatics
- BCom Business Science
- BSc Mathematics and Statistics
- BCom Economics
- BSc Actuarial Science or Investment