Location: Centurion, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 February 2023
IMasFinance: Communications Internship Programme 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Intern to work within our Corporate Marketing and Communication team to support impactful brand and internal communications campaigns and collateral materials that reinforce the Co-operative’s reputation with stakeholders, partners and members. Strong communication and copywriting are key skills required in this internship programme.
- Assist in the implementation of internal and brand communications strategies, plans and projects.
- Tracking of the communication plan.
- Liaise with stakeholders across iMasFinance in the production of content for communications material, including success stories, brochures, one-pagers, posters, and other publications, as well as facilitate their distribution.
- Responsible for departmental administration, and other related tasks as assigned by the Business Partner: Brand and Communication.
- Drafting, editing and proof reading communications copy and material in line with Brand profile.
- Assist in the planning and execution of CSI projects and programmes.
- Drafting transcripts of audio and video content.
- Researching new ways to raise the iMasFinance profile within the Co-operative.
- Assist with corporate events co-ordination.
A bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in:
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent writing skills – able to write in concise, error-free English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to articulate clearly verbally and in writing to a variety of people with good attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team, but also able to work independently
- Motivated, pro-active, well-organised, reliable and willing to work flexibly
- Able to use Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Word PowerPoint and Excel, to a good standard
- Strong administrative skills and a methodical approach to handling tasks and meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in planning and executing events