Location: Various Locations In South Africa
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
- Successful candidates will be responsible for the implementation of the survey by collecting data in households using electronic tablets to interview selected participants.
- Attend training sessions in full;
- Successful candidates will be required to work within a team.
- Provide potential participants information about the project.
- Collect dried blood spots (DBS) from children and adults.
- Ensure quality work by following processes, procedures, and steps, outlined in the training manual.
- Manage fieldwork expenses by completing reconciliations following HSRC rules and regulations.
- Manage assets provided by HSRC.
Minimum qualification of Grade 12.
Familiarity with the use of electronic tablets.
Prior relevant working experience working in research will be advantageous.
Willingness to work in a team.
Willingness to travel long distances, within and outside of one’s province when required.
Willingness to visit selected households during weekends and after hours.
Having a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Proven ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
Opportunities are available in the following locations:
- Gauteng: Suburbs in Johannesburg and Pretoria and towns on the East, West Rand and surrounding areas
- Western Cape: CapeTown and the Cape Peninsula,
- Northern Cape: Kimberleyand Upington,
- KwaZulu Natal: In suburbs in Durban and Pietermaritzburg,
- Free State: Bloemfontein and Welkom