Closing Date: 08 April 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Control Systems & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted no later than 22 April 2022 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fluor is an equal opportunity employer – therefore all qualified individuals will receive equal consideration for employment (regardless of race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by local law).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognized and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be in financial need
- You must be committed to your studies
- You must be willing to pursue an engineering career at Fluor
How to Apply
Students can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disqualified):
- Most recent academic results (Matric or tertiary) (certified copy)
- Provisional acceptance letter (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivational letter stating why you have selected your specific field of study
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “BURSARY” in the email subject line).