Location: South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Deloitte: Internal Controls & Assurance Graduate Programme 2023
The Internal Controls and Assurance (“IC&A”) Graduate Programme forms part of the Risk Advisory (“RA”) Academy and is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment.
As a young graduate employed in the IC&A graduate programme within the RA Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors.
What you will do?
- deployment on client engagements and support in the delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects.
- Acquiring an understanding of how daily tasks contribute to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
What will you gain?
- Project Management, including Agile Internal Audit and change management
- Critical Thinking, complex problem solving and design thinking
- Analytics, digital & traditional business analysis
- Collaboration savvy across business networks and teamwork in virtual environments
- Emotional Intelligence and relationship building skills, including Storytelling, Dialogue, Facilitation and Coaching
Appropriate B. Degree or equivalent in the following fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Financial Accounting,
- Risk Management,
- Financial Management
- or Other IC&A related degrees.
How to Apply
Location: Durban, South Africa
Location: Cape Town, South Africa