The support that the CUT Student Portal offers is essential as it will give students access to required information throughout the academic school year. Most CUT students will need to access learning management systems for submitting assignments, access to their grades, and financial services. They might also need to work with other students on projects or update their student profiles.
What is the CUT Student Portal?
A Student Portal describes the login page where students will provide a username and password to gain access to an organization’s programs, information, and other materials related to learning. Take, for instance, a student enrolled in a certification program online. The student can use the Student Portal to access course materials like lectures, videos, and articles which are all stored in the servers of the school. Students can also use the portal to gain information about special events, the school, course details, academic resources, contact details, and calendars.
The Student Portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information like when they need to keep track of bursary awards or medical insurance on campus. In the CUT Student Portal, students can also:
- Course Registration
- Payment of fees
- Checking semester results
- Viewing your admission status
- Printing of admission letters
- Payment of acceptance fees
- Viewing transcripts
- Keeping track of the academic calendar of the semester
- Applying for extra credit hours
- Admission deferment
Who can access and use the CUT Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- 1st-year students
- Returning and continuing students
How do I access or login into the CUT Student Portal?
- Go to https://student.cut.ac.za/
- Login by putting your username and password
- After logging in, you can perform various academic activities.