Closing Date: 28 October 2022
Boogertman + Partners: Bursaries 2023
Boogertman + Partners is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme for the 2023 academic year. The aim of the bursary programme is to address the historical inequalities of South Africa’s past, by providing previously disadvantaged students the opportunity to further their studies. The bursary aims to help students realize their potential for a future in architecture.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Design
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
The bursary will provide cover for university fees.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to complete an internship with the company – the duration of the internship programme will be equal to the duration of bursary funding received.
How to Apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Proof of acceptance into a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Matric final results/ certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Fees statement from a tertiary institution (copy)
- Condensed portfolio of your work (maximum 20mb)
- 2 testimonials (1 must be from the Headmaster of your High School or from the Head of the Department of your Tertiary Institution)
Enter “www.gradutes24.com” in the field asking how you heard about the bursary.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Insert the words “Boogertman + Partners Bursary Application” in the email subject line).