Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 April 2022
We’re looking for suitable candidates who live in the Richtersveld or Nama Khoi Municipalities in the Northern Cape for learnership positions in support of local AMSOL operations.
Will be trained under supervision to perform tasks onboard vessels both alongside and whilst at sea.Will complete all statutory training and the On Board Training Record Book during the duration of the Learnership, which will lead to an entry-level seagoing qualification.Will adhere to all Safety requirements.
- Be between 18 and 25 years old.
- Be resident in the Richtersveld or Nama Khoi Municipalities in the Northern Cape and submit proof of residence (Utility Bill or Letter from Ward Committee or Councillor) with the application.
- Submit a CV together with a motivation letter outlining why they will be the ideal candidate for this Learnership, indicating preference to work either in the Deck or Engine or Catering Department onboard the vessels.
- Possess a South African Identity document.
- Submit a Grade 12 Matric certificate, where possible.
- Comply with strict SHEQ standards and Drug & Alcohol policy.
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Be a team player with a professional work ethic.